Monday, February 25, 2013

Back to Basics: Book Review

So it's been a while since my last blog (over a year in fact). Considering it's almost March, It's a little too late to say I'm starting the new year off by religiously blogging my butt off. So all I can say is "Hello welcome to my blog! You'll find many random things that may or may not interest you, but I can assure you that I am 100% passionate about what goes on here. Hopefully that helps and captures your interest. You'll at least get to know a little more about me!"


(While listening to Pandora I type this)
Today I spend my day with recent book purchases. I finally finished the classic "Pride and Prejudice" by the great Jane Austen. I do have to confess that when I started reading this book I had a big question mark on my face. I could barely understand what was going on with the wording of everything. Granted this book was written centuries ago, so totally understandable in that aspect. So I decided to watch the movie with Kiera Knightly as the dear Miss Elizabeth. Afterwords, everything made more since. Although it may have ruined the ending I still enjoyed reading it and felt very accomplished.

So what's next?


Me and Mr. Darcy by Alexandra Potter!
From what I have read this is a modern take of Mrs. Austen's love story, that mentions the main characters love of Jane Austen books. So I'm very interested and may mention my thoughts of this in a future blog. Who knows? Keep you posted!!!

<3kira p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment