Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice


While enjoying the fact that I can do absolutely nothing on my days off of work, I also look forward to sitting on my couch with my warm fuzzy blanket, lit candles and a good movie. All this wouldn't be picture perfect, however, without a nice cup of coffee in hand. Now let's face it, it's fall so to make it better it's Pumpkin Spice! Now I realize this makes me a so called "Basic" girl, but I mean come on. If you can honestly tell me that you wouldn't enjoy doing any of these things in any combination I'd be surprised. I would also completely reconsider our friendship.....that may be a bit dramatic.....but I'm okay with that.

So today I enjoyed my ritual and I thought I would share my "recipe" for my Pumpkin Spice coffee (which honestly is probably what the majority of you guys do). So be prepared to be un-amazed at my mad coffee making skills!


Starbucks House blend Keurig Cups
Coffee Mate Pumpkin Spice Creamer
Whipped Topping
Ground Cinnamon and Nutmeg

There you go! Like I said nothing special. I'm a sucker for anything pumpkin or peppermint. I do have a question for all of you though.....What coffee brand do you use? If you do use Starbucks, what blend of coffee do you prefer. I bought this to try it and I like it, but I'm open to more!

xoxoKira

No comments:

Post a Comment